Reconciling the Past. Reimagining the Future.
We have a plan!
Guelph Museums and Culture is starting the new year energized by a new plan to guide our work through 2023. Our new strategic operating plan identifies our strategic directions for the next two years:
- Adapt to meet community needs, to address emerging opportunities, and to foster transformational change
- Innovate to advance knowledge and cultivate creativity using best practices and technologies
- Represent the full and truthful stories of our community from perspectives as plentiful and diverse as the community itself; and amplify voices that have traditionally been under-represented
- Connect citizens to opportunities, and people to each other
- Grow community engagement and participation in art and heritage activities; build the profile of the local cultural sector; increase opportunities for artists; and boost economic impact through culture, contributing to a prosperous community
Inspired by Guelph’s Community Plan, and guided by the City’s strategic plan, “Guelph. Future Ready,” our new plan responds to community needs as identified through surveys, focus groups, and conversations with community partners.
Take a look and let us know what you think: Guelph Museums and Culture Strategic Operating Plan 2021 to 2023