Plan Your Visit
Civic Museum Parking Notice: The Civic Museum parking lot is under construction and limited parking spots are available. We encourage visitors to the museum to plan alternative transportation, like public transit or carpooling. Public parking is available on adjacent side streets as well as downtown Guelph. Click here to see a Guelph Civic Museum Alternate Parking map, and look for the gold stars which highlight convenient parking locations. Thank you for your patience during this time!
We have introduced new measures and enhanced cleaning protocols to keep you safe during your visit:
- All visitors must provide proof of vaccination and ID at the front desk at the time of admission. We accept paper or digital receipts. Exemptions to the proof of vaccination requirement are:
- Children under 12 years old
- Visitors who have medical exemption documentation authorized by an MD, RN or NP
- Visitors who have confirmation of participation in a COVID-19 clinical trial authorized by Health Canada
- Masks are required for all visitors, unless exemptions apply.
- Families Gallery visits must be pre-registered. One family/social bubble will be admitted at a time. Visits will be limited to 60 minutes. Due to high demand, if you are unable to fill your timeslot, please contact the museum or cancel your booking online.
- Please do not visit the Museum if you are feeling unwell.
- As always, visitors 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult or a babysitter who is at least 13 years old.
Both Guelph Civic Museum and McCrae House offer
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Gender neutral restrooms
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
General Admission Rate
- $6.00 Adult, Senior (65+), Student (15 years old to College/University), Child (4 to 14 years old)
- $18.00 Family — 2 adults & 4 children maximum
- Children under 4 are free.
Or consider purchasing an affordable membership to Guelph Museums.
Guelph Civic Museum
Open Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the Fourth Friday of each month, the Civic Museum is open with extended hours from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Open Wednesdays, 1 to 5 p.m., or by appointment, 519-836-1221.
Available for viewing 24/7 at its new, permanent home in John Galt Park.