Plan Your Visit
McCrae House National Historic Site and Guelph Civic Museum are now open!
Whether you’re near or far, enjoy activities on our Museum Everywhere page from the comfort and the safety of your home, and stay connected with us through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube @guelphmuseums.
We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols and new measures to keep you safe during your visit:
- Members and visitors should reserve their timed admission ticket in advance. As capacity is reduced, please book early and limit your visit to one hour.
- Families Gallery visits must be pre-registered. One family/social bubble will be admitted at a time. Visits will be limited to 60 minutes. Due to high demand, if you are unable to fill your timeslot, please contact the museum or cancel your booking online.
- Please do not visit the Museum if you are feeling unwell.
- When you arrive at the Museum, follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
- Masks are required for all visitors, unless exemptions apply.
- As always, visitors 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult or a babysitter who is at least 13 years old.
Both Guelph Civic Museum and McCrae House offer
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Gender neutral restrooms
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
General Admission Rate
- $6.00 Adult, Senior (65+), Student (15 years old to College/University), Child (4 to 14 years old)
- $18.00 Family — 2 adults & 4 children maximum
- Children under 4 are free.
Or consider purchasing an affordable membership to Guelph Museums.
Guelph Civic Museum
Open Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the Fourth Friday of each month, the Civic Museum is open with extended hours from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Open Tuesday through Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m. or by appointment, 519-836-1221.
Available for viewing 24/7 at its new, permanent home in John Galt Park.