Plan Your Visit
Guelph Museums is open and we can’t wait to safely welcome you back through our doors!
- Following provincial and local public heath announcements, masks are no longer required to visit Guelph Museums.
- When visiting Guelph Museums sites, we encourage you to continue to take measures to protect your health and safety, and the health of those around you, by practicing social distancing and wearing masks indoors.
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you are feeling unwell.
- Effective Friday, July 1st, the Families Gallery is open to the public Tuesday through Sunday 11 am to 5 pm for drop-in visitation. For those who remain more comfortable with private use of the gallery with their social bubble, the 9:30 to 10:30 am timeslot will remain available for pre-registration. Due to high demand, we encourage you to book these visits early, and notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
- As always, visitors 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult or a babysitter who is at least 13 years old.
Both Guelph Civic Museum and McCrae House offer
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Gender neutral restrooms
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
General Admission Rate
- $6.00 Adult, Senior (65+), Student (15 years old to College/University), Child (4 to 14 years old)
- $18.00 Family — 2 adults & 4 children maximum
- Children under 4 are free.
Or consider purchasing an affordable membership to Guelph Museums.
Guelph Civic Museum
Open Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the Fourth Friday of each month, the Civic Museum is open with extended hours from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Open Tuesday to Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m., or by appointment, 519-836-1221.
Available for viewing 24/7 at its new, permanent home in John Galt Park.