Guelph Museums Crossword #2 – Medical Collection
The heroic efforts being made by medical professionals around the world has inspired us to explore the medical artefacts in our collection. Discover some of our favourite items with this crossword puzzle.
1. Access our digital collection at guelph.pastperfectonline.com.
2. Click on “Keyword Search.”
3. Type the series of numbers provided for each clue into the search bar, then press “Enter.”
Fun fact: These numbers are called accession numbers, and they help us keep track of all the artefacts we have at the museum.
4. Click on the object that pops up.
5. Take a moment to look at the pictures and read all about the artefact! Then, look at the “object name.” That word will be the answer to your clue.
6. Fill in your answer in the right spot on the crossword puzzle.
Note: If the object name is made up of two words separated by a comma, switch their order and remove the comma and the space between them. If there is any punctuation in the object name, remove it. For example, “Coat, Captain’s” would become “captainscoat.”