Guided walking tours through Woodlawn Memorial Park that include special encounters with some of the characters who helped shape Guelph’s history:
• Annie Constance Mabel (Cutten) Foster – (1879 –1944) First female board member on Guelph Cemetery Commission
• John Taylor – (1773- 1849) Sailor awarded for heroism in 1798
• Richard Scrace (Lydia Frances Williamson) (1860-1952) Writer and poet
• Theo Bates – (1887-1973), A printer for the Guelph Mercury
• John Tyson – (1821-1883) Butcher at old City Hall
• John Clark – (1891-1975) First world war soldier and introduced Bingo to Guelph.
Tours start at 1:00 pm, 1:20 pm, 1:40 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:20 pm and depart from the Mausoleum.
90 minutes | Approximately 1.5 km walking length with breaks.
Please note, the walking tour route is accessible for those with mobility restrictions.
Tickets in advance.Buy Tickets