- This event has passed.
McCrae House Tea at Two
August 27, 2020 @ 2:00 pm$17
Wednesday to Friday, August 26 to 28 | 2 p.m.
Wednesday to Friday, September 2 to 4 | 2 p.m.
Tour McCrae House, and then relax and reflect over tea and scones in the peaceful backyard gardens.
Menu includes McCrae House Tea, scones with whipped cream, jam and berries and treats.
$17 per person + HST paid the day of your reservation at McCrae House. Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
Reservations in advance. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please notify Guelph Museums by calling the direct line at McCrae House – 519-836-1482.
How to reserve a table:
1. Reserve your table online through Eventbrite or call 519-836-1482.
2. Select the date you’d like to attend
3. Please select the number of tables required for your party.
There is a maximum of 4 people per table. If you have more than 4 people, please reserve another table(s). Seating is limited.
4. Complete your contact information
5. You will then be asked how many people will be at your table. (Required field)
PLEASE NOTE: Tea is served outside, in the backyard of McCrae House. Please dress according to weather conditions. We recommend casual clothing and comfortable shoes. In the case of severe inclement weather, afternoon tea may be cancelled. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you in advance to reschedule your reservation.
Following health and safety guidelines provided by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health, the Museum has introduced enhanced cleaning protocols and new measures to keep guests, performers, and staff safe.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. Please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
- When you arrive at McCrae House, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- When indoors, or when physical distancing is challenging to maintain, we will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
- Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected] or 519-836-1221.