Tuesday to Sunday, August 3 to September 5 | 2 p.m.
Tea at Two resumes daily at 2 pm Tuesday through Sunday, August 3 to September 5. After touring McCrae House, visitors are invited to relax and reflect over tea and scones in the peaceful backyard gardens. The menu includes exclusively-blended McCrae House teas, scones with whipped cream, jam and berries.
Reservations are required in advance. The cost is $17+HST per person paid the day of your reservation at McCrae House. Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
How to reserve a table:
1. Reserve your table online through Eventbrite or call 519-836-1482.
2. Select the date you’d like to attend
3. Please select the number of seats required for your party. Seating is limited.
4. Complete your contact information
5. You will then be asked how many people will be at your table. (Required field)
PLEASE NOTE: Tea is served outside, in the backyard of McCrae House. Please dress according to weather conditions. We recommend casual clothing and comfortable shoes. In the case of severe inclement weather, afternoon tea may be cancelled. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you in advance to reschedule your reservation.
Following health and safety guidelines provided by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health, the Museum has introduced enhanced cleaning protocols and new measures to keep guests, performers, and staff safe.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. Please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
- When you arrive at McCrae House, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- When indoors, or when physical distancing is challenging to maintain, we will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected] or 519-836-1221.