Family activities by day and a free concert at night.
10:30 AM to 2:30 PM | Market Square
- Hilarious live magic performances by Brent and Sarah
- Face painting with Cleo the Clown and her Painting Pals
- Interactive t-shirt printing with Jeff Mann of TREAD ON IT!
- Activities and crafts with Wyndham Art Supplies
- Don’t forget your reusable water bottle to bring, fill, drink at Guelph’s Water Wagon!
8 PM | Civic Museum
Doors open at 7:30 pm
Licenced, all-ages event
2019 marks the 240th birthday of John Galt, colonist and founder of Guelph. Take part in the conversation at Guelph Museums through a series of events that reimagine our city today and in the future.
Art As Activism: Truth, Survivance, and Resilience (exhibit) – August 2 to December 1
John Galt and the Instant City– August 2
John Galt Day: Market Square & Guelph Civic Museum Concert – August 3
Community Tea– August 4Buy Tickets