- This event has passed.
Harvest Tea – SOLD OUT
October 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm$17
The Harvest Tea is fully booked. Reservations required.
Seasonal harvest tea in the backyard at McCrae House National Historic Site, with scones, cream, fresh fruit, and great company. Physical distance protocols in place. Dress for weather!
$17 per person + HST paid the day of your reservation at McCrae House. Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
PLEASE NOTE: Tea is served outside, in the backyard of McCrae House. Please dress according to weather conditions. We recommend casual clothing and comfortable shoes. In the case of severe inclement weather, the Harvset tea may be cancelled. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you in advance to cancel your reservation.
How to book a table:
1. Book your table online through Eventbrite or call 519-836-1221. ** Tickets on sale soon.
2. Please select the number of tables required for your party.
There is a maximum of 4 people per table. If you have more than 4 people, please reserve another table(s). Seating is limited.
3. Complete your contact information
4. You will then be asked how many people will be at your table. (Required field)
Following health and safety guidelines provided by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health, the Museum has introduced enhanced cleaning protocols and new measures to keep guests, performers, and staff safe.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. Please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
- When you arrive at McCrae House, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- When indoors, or when physical distancing is challenging to maintain, we will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
- Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected] or 519-836-1221.