Please note: This event is sold out. Tickets in advance required.
Kick off your weekend and celebrate Culture Days with a performance by Tannis Slimmon. On the Fourth Friday of each month, enjoy free admission and an outdoor concert on the patio of the Civic Museum from 7 to 9 p.m. Performances by Tannis start at 7 p.m. 19+ Cash bar.
About Tannis Slimmon:
Slimmon is a critically acclaimed Canadian musician who has been singing, songwriting, recording, and touring locally, nationally and internationally for over 30 years. In 2008 she was honoured with the Contemporary Vocalist of the Year at the Canadian Folk Music Awards for her album Lucky Blue.
About Culture Days:
Culture Days is a national celebration of arts and culture. Culture Days is extending beyond the traditional Culture Days Weekend to a more inclusive and interactive 4-week schedule of activities. Kicking off September 25th and running until October 25th, Culture Days invites everyone to participate in and show appreciation for arts and culture in their own communities and nationwide!
For the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers, we have introduced new measures to keep you safe during your visit:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you are feeling unwell.
- When you arrive at the Museum, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Upon entry, please sanitize your hands.
- We will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
- Our cloakrooms are closed and you must keep all belongings with you. Please travel light, for your comfort and the safety of our artifacts.
- Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.
Did you miss the live event? Watch the Fourth Friday: Tannis Slimmon below:Buy Tickets