Follow Guelph Museums on Facebook and watch the online performance here: https://www.facebook.com/guelphmuseums/posts/3668085096546141
Kick off your weekend with a performance by River North Duo. On the Fourth Friday of each month, enjoy free admission and an outdoor concert on the patio of the Civic Museum from 7 to 9 p.m. Performances by River North start at 7 p.m. 19+ Cash bar.
River North is a Mississauga based duo comprised of award-winning musicians Matt Zaddy and Heather Christine. Together these artists are partners in music and in life. River North combines soulful acoustic guitar and moving vocal harmonies to create a smooth mix of original and popular music. In 2017 River North was featured on CBC Radio 2 and toured the East Coast of Canada performing in over 10 cities. Together with Arlene Paculan and The iDENTiTY CRiSiS they also composed, “We Are the North” Mississauga’s official summer anthem for 2017.
While admission is free, advanced registration is required. Individual and family/social circle seating will be assigned, respecting physical distancing protocols. Please book tickets together with your family/social circle.
We’re keeping an eye on the weather forecast! In case of rain follow us @guelphmuseums on Facebook to catch the LIVE performance at 7 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/guelphmuseums
For the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers, we have introduced new measures to keep you safe during your visit:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you are feeling unwell.
- When you arrive at the Museum, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Upon entry, please sanitize your hands.
- We will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
- Our cloakrooms are closed and you must keep all belongings with you. Please travel light, for your comfort and the safety of our artifacts.
- Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.