*Tickets coming soon. Advanced registration is required.*
Kick off your weekend and celebrate the Culture Days finale with a performance by Kim and Rajan Anderson. On the Fourth Friday of each month, enjoy free admission and an outdoor concert on the patio of the Civic Museum from 7 to 9 p.m. Performances start at 7 p.m. 19+ Cash bar.
While admission is free, advanced registration is required. Individual and family/social circle seating will be assigned, respecting physical distancing protocols. Please book tickets together with your family/social circle.
About Kim & Rajan Anderson:
Dr .Kim Anderson and her son Rajan perform traditional Métis fiddle music.
About Culture Days:
Culture Days is a national celebration of arts and culture. Culture Days is extending beyond the traditional Culture Days Weekend to a more inclusive and interactive 4-week schedule of activities. Kicking off September 25th and running until October 25th, Culture Days invites everyone to participate in and show appreciation for arts and culture in their own communities and nationwide!
For the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers, we have introduced new measures to keep you safe during your visit:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you are feeling unwell.
- When you arrive at the Museum, please follow the directional arrows and physical distancing cues.
- Upon entry, please sanitize your hands.
- We will be wearing face coverings for your protection; and we strongly encourage you, if you are able, to do the same for our protection.
- Our cloakrooms are closed and you must keep all belongings with you. Please travel light, for your comfort and the safety of our artifacts.
- Touch-free forms of payment are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit payments.